[kronolith] How to ignore ssl certificate related errors?

Mehmet Giritli mgiritli at giritli.eu
Thu Jan 3 19:10:39 UTC 2013

Hi,

Recently, one of the websites from which I use remote calendars decided
to change the ssl certificate to a new one from an unknown issuer. This
obviously generates an error at connection time. Horde says "SSL
certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate".

Most programs have settings for ignoring such errors and I had to turn
on these settings for the apps that I use. However, I could not discover
such a setting for horde and currently I can not use my remote calendars
because of this. Is there a way to tell horde to ignore these errors?

Best.