[kronolith] possible bugs in kronolith or our setup?

Per olof Ljungmark peo at intersonic.se
Tue Feb 19 10:43:40 UTC 2013

On 02/18/13 18:26, Michael J Rubinsky wrote:

> Quoting Per olof Ljungmark <peo at intersonic.se>:

>>> This was already fixed in Git.

>>> I cannot reproduce any issues booking resources.
>>
>> If we involve a resource in an event, the following message is returned
>> when trying to save the event:
>>
>> "Must supply a valid lock ID."
>
> Ah, forgot about that one. That is also already fixed in Git as well.
> This occurred when adding a resource with a reply type of "none" to an
> event.

Great to hear it is fixed.

Anyone cares to comment on the agenda problem?

kronolith-agenda

After latest update the communication with the SMTP server does not
work, an incomplete string is sent to the SMTP-server

HORDE: [kronolith] Error sending daily agenda to First Last <>: Failed
to send data [SMTP: Invalid response code received from server (code:
554, response: 5.5.1 Error: no valid recipients)] [pid 12615 on line 179
of "/usr/local/bin/kronolith-agenda"]

Looking at a dump, a MAIL FROM: is sent but no RCPT TO: