[kronolith] Kronolith

Paul De Vlieger paul.de_vlieger at moniut.univ-bpclermont.fr
Wed Feb 20 11:22:44 UTC 2013

Hi,
I'm trying to adda default calendar for my users,
I successfully created a hook which adds the external calendar and ask for
displaying it, Perfect.

But, as a sideffect, users can not add another external calendars, after a
kronolith refresh (F5) the calendar disappears, and nothing is stored in database.

It it a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Paul

How to reproduce:

<prefs.local.php>
$_prefs['remote_cals'] = array('value' => 'a:0:{}','hook' => 'true','locked' =>
'false');

<hooks.local.php>
<?php

class Kronolith_Hooks
{
     public function prefs_init($pref, $value, $username, $scope_ob){
         switch ($pref) {
             case 'remote_cals':
                 return $GLOBALS['prefs']->getValue('remote_cals');
         }
     }
}

--