[kronolith] How do you subscribe to multiple read only kronolith .ics calendars with android phone?

Christof Buergi christof at buergi.lugs.ch
Thu Mar 7 09:19:45 UTC 2013

Am 06.03.2013 schrieb gimili:

> Thanks guys for the info and suggestions.  I tried gmail add
> calendar by url and it says "The address that you provided did not
> contain a calendar in a valid iCal or GData format.."

The Google Calendar is quite resilient to errors in the file format.
This is probably not an error on its part.

Are you certain you used the proper URL? How did you get it?

--
SIP          sip:christof at sip.lugs.ch                SIPBroker *2731001
Jabber/GTalk christof at buergi.lugs.ch                 ICQ       21348341