[kronolith] How do you subscribe to multiple read only kronolith .ics calendars with android phone?

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 14:08:19 UTC 2013

On 3/07/13 4:19 AM, Christof Buergi wrote:
> Am 06.03.2013 schrieb gimili:
>
>> Thanks guys for the info and suggestions. I tried gmail add calendar
>> by url and it says "The address that you provided did not contain a
>> calendar in a valid iCal or GData format.."
>
> The Google Calendar is quite resilient to errors in the file format.
> This is probably not an error on its part.
>
> Are you certain you used the proper URL? How did you get it?

I think I used the proper url.  I clicked on the lightbulb beside the
calendar name and then copied from the field that is labeled "System
calendar. To subscribe to this calendar from another calendar program,
use this URL:".  Then I went to gmail and did add calendar by url and
pasted in the url.  After a couple of seconds I get the same error.