[kronolith] Calender alarms still showing after logging out

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Wed Mar 20 02:33:14 UTC 2013

I apologize in advance for sending this again, but I'm really trying
to determine if I'm doing something wrong, or if what I'm seeing is
indeed the current expected behavior.

With the latest version of Kronolith, if I get a calendar alarm for
an event, and don't dismiss it, when I log out of horde, the calender
alarm is visible on the horde login screen for the next user to see.
Refreshing the browser does remove it, but I'd rather not have to
have my users take this extra action. I'm currently using h3, and
don't see this behavior.

I'd like to know if anyone else sees this, and if there is a fix, or
should a bug be opened?  I've been testing this on IE9, and the latest
version of Chrome.

Thank you,

John H. Bennett III