[kronolith] Calender alarms still showing after logging out

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Mar 20 09:28:33 UTC 2013

Zitat von "John H. Bennett III" <bennettj at thebennetthome.com>:

> I apologize in advance for sending this again, but I'm really trying
> to determine if I'm doing something wrong, or if what I'm seeing is
> indeed the current expected behavior.
>
> With the latest version of Kronolith, if I get a calendar alarm for
> an event, and don't dismiss it, when I log out of horde, the calender
> alarm is visible on the horde login screen for the next user to see.
> Refreshing the browser does remove it, but I'd rather not have to
> have my users take this extra action. I'm currently using h3, and
> don't see this behavior.
>
> I'd like to know if anyone else sees this, and if there is a fix, or
> should a bug be opened?  I've been testing this on IE9, and the latest
> version of Chrome.
>
> Thank you,
>
> John H. Bennett III

This is the expected behavior. There is no way to tell the
notification whether a message should be discarded after logging out.
And we obviously don't want to discard all messages, since other
messages absolutely make sense to be displayed on logout. The logout
message for example. ;-)
--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project