[kronolith] CalDAV to DaviCal

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Jun 4 12:28:31 UTC 2013

Zitat von Martin <xk3 at mompl.org>:

> Hi all
>
> I installed horde RC1 from scratch to check out the new
> caldav/cardav features (I was hoping for since ... ages (#10501)
> :-). However, I'm not able to subscribe to my calendars on my
> DaviCal server 1.1.1.

This doesn't have anything to do with the CalDAV features that have
been added. You can subscribe to remote CalDAV calendars for years
already.

> Currently installed are:
>
> horde 5.1.0RC1
> imp   6.1.0RC1
> krono 4.1.0RC1
>
> With pecl-http (1.7.5), I'm asked for the respective credentials of
> the calendar, but it just segfaults the fpm process at:
> getRemoteInfo()
> ->isCalDAV()
> -> Sabre/DAV/Client.php
> -> function propfind
> -> $this->request()
>

> With net_curl (1.2.5), the subscription seems to be successful
> first, but no data is loaded and I only get "Error when
> communicating with the server" again.
>
> Any ideas? I could offer a test account on my DaviCal if you like.
>
> cheers
>    Martin

Doesn't sound like this has anything to do with Kronolith. There seem
to be some communication problems between PHP and DaviCal. Check all
the log files.
--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project