[kronolith] CalDAV to DaviCal

Martin xk3 at mompl.org
Tue Jun 4 12:10:09 UTC 2013

Hi all

I installed horde RC1 from scratch to check out the new caldav/cardav
features (I was hoping for since ... ages (#10501) :-). However, I'm not
able to subscribe to my calendars on my DaviCal server 1.1.1. Currently
installed are:

horde 5.1.0RC1
imp   6.1.0RC1
krono 4.1.0RC1

With pecl-http (1.7.5), I'm asked for the respective credentials of the
calendar, but it just segfaults the fpm process at:
getRemoteInfo()
->isCalDAV()
-> Sabre/DAV/Client.php
-> function propfind
-> $this->request()

With net_curl (1.2.5), the subscription seems to be successful first,
but no data is loaded and I only get "Error when communicating with the
server" again.

Any ideas? I could offer a test account on my DaviCal if you like.

cheers
    Martin