[kronolith] Free/busy information for remote calendars

Michael Yeang (DEK) michael.yeang at dektech.com.au
Tue Jun 11 12:41:06 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've just set up Horde Webmail Edition 5.1.0 which includes Kronolith 4.1.0

I found that it is possible to select remote calendars to include in the
Free/Busy information, however when I look up the Free/Busy URL, I only
find informationfor local calendars.

There is no problem accessing the remote calendars in question because I
can see all the events in the calendar view.

Is this unsupported functionality, or is there some configuration
setting which I need to enable(I have looked through all the
configuration menus and cannot find anything).

Thanks,

- Michael Yeang