[kronolith] Free/busy information for remote calendars

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jun 12 10:11:01 UTC 2013

Zitat von "Michael Yeang (DEK)" <michael.yeang at dektech.com.au>:

> Hi,
>
> I've just set up Horde Webmail Edition 5.1.0 which includes Kronolith 4.1.0
>
> I found that it is possible to select remote calendars to include in
> the Free/Busy information, however when I look up the Free/Busy URL,
> I only find informationfor local calendars.
>
> There is no problem accessing the remote calendars in question
> because I can see all the events in the calendar view.
>
> Is this unsupported functionality, or is there some configuration
> setting which I need to enable(I have looked through all the
> configuration menus and cannot find anything).
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Michael Yeang

This won't be supported if the remote calendar requires
authentication, because the authentication credentials are encrypted
with the current user's password. Accessing your FB URL is anonymously
though.
It might be an oversight that we allow remote calendars to be included
at all. At least we should add a warning. Please create a ticket.
--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project