[kronolith] Caldav and Lightning: Error code: Modification_Failed Description: Status Code: 2147500037, The request cannot be processed. Server Replied with 404

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 13:35:17 UTC 2013

Caldav wouldn't work for me with lighting and I got this error code in
lightning:  Error code:  Modification_Failed Description:  Status Code:
2147500037, The request cannot be processed.  Server Replied with 404.
If I change authentication from Imp to IMAP authentication it seems to
solve the problem but now I have to login to Imp after Horde.  It may
have something to do with this:
http://lists.horde.org/archives/horde/Week-of-Mon-20110509/040745.html

Is this a bug with horde or lightning or am I doing something wrong?
Any tips appreciated.  Thanks.