[kronolith] CalDAV not working with iCal and IOS 6

Kinglok, Fong busywater at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 05:56:47 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I have using horde 5.1.1 and Kronolith 4.1.1 and would like to report the CalDAV status in iCal in OSX 10.8.4 and iOS 6.

I have tried add a CalDAV account in iCal, here are the setting I employ:

User Name: foo (without @domain, I have used a hook to strip the domain name)
Password: XXXXXXXX

Server Address: mail.domain.com
Server Path: /rpc/principals/foo
Port: 443, using SSL

However, there is simply no calendar shown while I have two self-owned calendars in kronolith interface.

For IOS, no matter how I try, I have even authenticate myself to add a CalDAV account.

And there is no log of horde relevant to this error.

Please help.  Thanks.

Kinglok, Fong