[kronolith] CalDAV not working with iCal and IOS 6

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Wed Jun 19 13:53:48 UTC 2013

Zitat von "Kinglok, Fong" <busywater at gmail.com>:

> Hi all,
>
> I have using horde 5.1.1 and Kronolith 4.1.1 and would like to
> report the CalDAV status in iCal in OSX 10.8.4 and iOS 6.
>
> I have tried add a CalDAV account in iCal, here are the setting I employ:
>
> User Name: foo (without @domain, I have used a hook to strip the domain name)
> Password: XXXXXXXX
>
> Server Address: mail.domain.com
> Server Path: /rpc/principals/foo

 From what i remember this should be /rpc.php/...
It should work if you type in the full URL without "https" as
servername when creating the calendar.

> Port: 443, using SSL

Be sure to check if your certificate is valid and accepted by iOS, eg.
check if the root CA is included there and that you provide
intermediate CA certificates. Test with built-in browser if you use
the certificate for webmail access.

> However, there is simply no calendar shown while I have two
> self-owned calendars in kronolith interface.

Beside some sync trouble it is working here with the latest Horde/Kronolith.

Regards

Andreas