[kronolith] Events show up at different times in differnet caldav clients

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Wed Jul 3 11:42:02 UTC 2013

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von Mehmet Giritli <mgiritli at giritli.eu>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm syncing caldav calendar over 2 other clients and the event times do
>> not match with any of them! All events in the horde look 2 hours earlier
>> in Evolution and 1 hour later in android client. First thing I did was
>> to check the time zone of the events and they are all correctly
>> specified.
>>
>> What might be going on here?
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> Impossible to tell with this information. Obviously 2 of those 3
> parties are wrong.

Looks like a common problem:

Events created with a timezone set are off by two hours when synced to
my iPhone by CalDAV. This applys even for events *created* on the
iPhone in the CalDAV calender. If the timezone in the kronolith
database is empty, for example with events created in Kronolith the
times are fine on the iPhone also. Maybe iOS expect all time UTC when
using CalDAV??

Horde 5.1.1
Kronolith 4.1.1
IMP 6.1.2

iOS (iPhone) 6.1.3 (german)
Thunderbird 17.6 with Lightning 1.9.1

Would be nice if someone  can confirm/comment.

Regards

Andreas