[kronolith] Does delegate work?

Ken Olum kdo at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Mon Sep 9 17:17:22 UTC 2013

   From: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
   Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 11:38:56 +0200

   Zitat von Ken Olum <kdo at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu>:

   > I would like to create a calendar which will be shared by several
   > users with the rule that any user can create an event, and each user
   > can edit the events they created, but not the events other users
   > created.
   >
   > Is this the purpose of the "delegate" permission?  Does it work?

   No, that's the purpose of the CREATOR permission.

Do you mean the permissions given to "Object Creator"?  These should
allow me to edit or delete the event once I have created it, but how
do I get the right to create a new event if don't have edit permission
on the calendar generally?  Or did you mean that there is some
object-creation permission that I could grant?  If so, it is not in
the version I just downloaded from github.  The permissions are only
show, read, edit, delete, and delegate.

Thanks again.

					Ken