[kronolith] kronolith - adding attendees to events

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Fri Dec 27 17:57:30 UTC 2013

Hello,

Using latest stable release of Kronolith.  Adding attendees is a big
PITA for my users.  Instead of having to type each attendees
name/email address, could an icon for the address book be added so
that one can more quickly choose the attendees?

This is the outlook behavior, which is why I'm being asked, so I'm
asking.  Unless there is something we are failing to see/do in adding
attendees faster, then I'm all ears for a better suggestion.

Thanks,

John