[kronolith] kronolith - adding attendees to events

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 18:25:45 UTC 2013

On 27 Dec 2013 18:59, "John H. Bennett III" <bennettj at thebennetthome.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Using latest stable release of Kronolith.  Adding attendees is a big PITA
for my users.  Instead of having to type each attendees name/email address,
could an icon for the address book be added so that one can more quickly
choose the attendees?

> This is the outlook behavior, which is why I'm being asked, so I'm
asking.  Unless there is something we are failing to see/do in adding
attendees faster, then I'm all ears for a better suggestion.

I use Outlook at work and contrary to most open-source geeks, I love it!

And typing names is still quicker than adding from the address book.

Simon