[kronolith] The DTEND value in iCalendar export and import

Arne Nordmark nordmark at mech.kth.se
Tue Feb 4 08:00:29 UTC 2014

2014-01-01 17:39, Arne Nordmark skrev:

> Given the problems the current behaviour is causing and how it
> diminishes the value of the recently introduced CalDAV support (thanks
> for that!), would a bug report like this be accepted, and if not, could
> the reasoning behind the current behaviour be clarified?

There seems to be no objections to opening a bug.

There are previous reports related to this like Ticket 12489 and 11976.
I have not been able to find the bug that led to this change in the
first place, and the change seems to be pre git.

Should an old report (which one?) be reopened, or should I report this
as a new issue?

Arne