[kronolith] Missing old events in Kronolith

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Mon Feb 10 09:04:39 UTC 2014

Zitat von Sandra Weddig <Sandra.Weddig at gmx.de>:

> Hi!
>
> I am using the Horde Groupware with Kronolith to store my events and
> sync them with android phones.
>
> Since I switched to this project my users complain about missing events
> (which I have to restore vom mysql-backups) from time to time.
>
> It's highly sure, that all these events are in the past (I think more
> than 4 weeks) and are non recurring.
>
> Any idea what can go wrong?
>
> Thanks for your help :)

We had at least on Device (Android) which does not delete events only
locally as it should but also send delete to kronolith with Active
Sync when configured with a timeframe (only events not older than...)
for Syncing. Maybe this is the case for your users. Setting the device
for sync unlimited for the calender solved the problem for us.

Regards

Andreas