[kronolith] How to embed calendars with summary view and restrict to certain calendars and days.

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Mar 3 01:04:46 UTC 2014

Quoting gimili <gimili17 at gmail.com>:

> I use to use:  <script
> **type="text/javascript"src="http://192.168.10.60/horde/services/imple.php?imple=Embed/impleApp=kronolith/container=kronosummary/view=summary/__all/days=1/maxvents=280/alarms=1"
>
> Now I am using this:  <div id="kronolithCal"></div><script
> src="http://192.168.10.60/horde/services/ajax.php/kronolith/embed?token=?token=rqJwZ-FxMemds9DHIM_WgA3&container=kronolithCal&view=summary"
> type="text/javascript"></script>.
>
> Does anyone have any tips for embedding calendars?

The following will embed the month view of the calendar indicated by
the calendar parameter:

src="http://localhost/horde/services/ajax.php/kronolith/embed?token=5UrWNtIWpFwkxXALbL_fDg3&calendar=internal_qAJrkfuHbKlcFSBcadUkOg1&container=kronolithCal&view=month"
type="text/javascript"></script>

The following will embed the "summary" view:

<script
src="http://localhost/horde/services/ajax.php/kronolith/embed?container=kronolithCal&view=summary"
type="text/javascript"></script>

you may add the following parameters to the summary view:

calendar=x Limit to events in the specified calendar.
days=x  - limits the number of days shown in the summary view to x.
maxevents=x limits the number of events shown to x.

The following embeds the "monthlist" view:
<script
src="http://localhost/horde/services/ajax.php/kronolith/embed?container=kronolithCal&view=monthlist"
type="text/javascript"></script>

You may add the following parameters:
calendar
months
maxevents

> The file imple.php does not seem to exist anymore so I gather that
> is no longer an option?

Correct.

> Is there a way to restrict the summary view to only one day with
> something like "days=1"?  What is the proper syntax?

Yes. Exactly that.

> Are there any tricks to embedding all calendars or multiple calendars?

For most of the blocks, if you leave out the "calendar" parameter then
all currently viewable (I believe only local) calendars would be
shown. Otherwise, only the calendar specified in the calendar
parameter is used.

--
mike
The Horde Project