[kronolith] How to embed calendars with summary view and restrict to certain calendars and days.

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 16:04:38 UTC 2014

On 3/02/14 8:04 PM, Michael J Rubinsky wrote:

> Quoting gimili <gimili17 at gmail.com>:
>
>> I use to use:  <script
>> **type="text/javascript"src="http://192.168.10.60/horde/services/imple.php?imple=Embed/impleApp=kronolith/container=kronosummary/view=summary/__all/days=1/maxvents=280/alarms=1"
>>
>> Now I am using this:  <div id="kronolithCal"></div><script
>> src="http://192.168.10.60/horde/services/ajax.php/kronolith/embed?token=?token=rqJwZ-FxMemds9DHIM_WgA3&container=kronolithCal&view=summary"
>> type="text/javascript"></script>.
>>
>> Does anyone have any tips for embedding calendars?
>
> The following will embed the month view of the calendar indicated by
> the calendar parameter:

> src="http://localhost/horde/services/ajax.php/kronolith/embed?token=5UrWNtIWpFwkxXALbL_fDg3&calendar=internal_qAJrkfuHbKlcFSBcadUkOg1&container=kronolithCal&view=month"
> type="text/javascript"></script>
>

> The following will embed the "summary" view:

> <script
> src="http://localhost/horde/services/ajax.php/kronolith/embed?container=kronolithCal&view=summary"
> type="text/javascript"></script>
>
> you may add the following parameters to the summary view:
>
> calendar=x Limit to events in the specified calendar.
> days=x  - limits the number of days shown in the summary view to x.
> maxevents=x limits the number of events shown to x.
>

> The following embeds the "monthlist" view:
> <script
> src="http://localhost/horde/services/ajax.php/kronolith/embed?container=kronolithCal&view=monthlist"
> type="text/javascript"></script>
>
> You may add the following parameters:
> calendar
> months
> maxevents
>
>> The file imple.php does not seem to exist anymore so I gather that is
>> no longer an option?
>
> Correct.
>
>> Is there a way to restrict the summary view to only one day with
>> something like "days=1"?  What is the proper syntax?
>
> Yes. Exactly that.
>

>> Are there any tricks to embedding all calendars or multiple calendars?
>
> For most of the blocks, if you leave out the "calendar" parameter then
> all currently viewable (I believe only local) calendars would be
> shown. Otherwise, only the calendar specified in the calendar
> parameter is used.

That is extremely helpful Michael.  I see I was missing also forgetting
to do "&days=1" as opposed to just "days=1".  My times were all off even
though I set the default timezone in norde's prefs.local.ini.  I ended
up setting "date.timezone = MyTimeZone" in my php.ini file and that
fixed that problem.  I may throw some of this in the wiki when I get a
chance.

Thanks!

--
gimili