[kronolith] Dutch holidays showing in English

Administrator BCS adje at bezoekerscentrumsonsbeek.nl
Sat Apr 26 09:23:10 UTC 2014

Running a fresh Horde 5.1.6 installation with Kronolith 4.1.5 under Ubuntu
server 12.04LTS. By all means I am no expert but I got everything up and
running so far.

Our users are all Dutch so they need Horde in Dutch. I set the appropiate
locales in Ubuntu and Horde is running in Dutch perfectly.

I installed Dutch Holidays using pear install
Date_Holidays_Netherlands-0.1.4. Works, I can select them in Kronolith and
all are displayed correctly. But... they are displayed in English.

Is this a wrong setting somewhere (gettext?) or is translation of the
holidays not yet implemented?

Maybe worth mentioning: the help file is also still in English, could be
related?

Any hints welcome!
Martin
--