[kronolith] Dutch holidays showing in English

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Sat Apr 26 09:53:46 UTC 2014

Citeren Administrator BCS <adje at bezoekerscentrumsonsbeek.nl>:

> Running a fresh Horde 5.1.6 installation with Kronolith 4.1.5 under Ubuntu
> server 12.04LTS. By all means I am no expert but I got everything up and
> running so far.
>
> Our users are all Dutch so they need Horde in Dutch. I set the appropiate
> locales in Ubuntu and Horde is running in Dutch perfectly.
>
> I installed Dutch Holidays using pear install
> Date_Holidays_Netherlands-0.1.4. Works, I can select them in Kronolith and
> all are displayed correctly. But... they are displayed in English.

I'm the person that contributed the latest patches to
Date_Holidays_Netherlands-0.1.4. It looks like the translations didn't
make it into the alpha version that was released. So the dates will be
there (including Kings' day today), but they will be in English. I'll
send you the translations later today and will report this upstream,
so future releases will have the translations in the release packages.
Thanks for reporting this.

> Is this a wrong setting somewhere (gettext?) or is translation of the
> holidays not yet implemented?

The latter (but this is not in a Horde package).

> Maybe worth mentioning: the help file is also still in English, could be
> related?

No, the help files are not translated (yet).