[kronolith] Timezone not working

Will Holland will at sandiegosunset.com
Mon Apr 28 17:30:06 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have set the timezone in Preferences->Global Preferences->Locale and
Time to America/Los_Angeles, but kronolith is not factoring in the
timezone when making events.

Kronolith will also highlight as todays date, the date that it is in UTC.

I have checked and the PHP default timezone is set to
America/Los_Angeles, and the server Date call returns PDT time.
When loggin into horde, the last login date/time is in the correct timezone.

Is there a setting I am missing somewhere?

Here is an example:

In Kronolith make a new event for April 28th 8:AM to 9:AM. This Appt
shows correctly in kronolith. But looking at the ICS generated you can
see that the event was made in UTC, not the local timezone. So when it
syncs, the time is off by 7hours

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:Exchange
PRODID:-//The Horde Project//Horde iCalendar Library//EN
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20140428T080000Z
DTEND:20140428T090001Z
DTSTAMP:20140428T172302Z