[kronolith] Calendar, Groupware 5.1.1

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 21:01:58 UTC 2014

On 23 Jun 2014 20:02, "Peter cox" <temp at baumann-cox.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Can anyone advise how to overcome the failure of export (as iCalendar) to
harvest all calendar entries? 'My calendars' contains one, ticked calendar,
and I'm not trying to harvest any tasks or address book data. Some events
do appear in the ics file (including specified times, all days and
recurrents), others don't.
> My intent is to migrate to Google calendar in order to have Android phone
synch, sorry.

Android phone sync works fine here with 5.x

Is there a reason activesync  isn't an option for you?

Simon