[kronolith] Calendar, Groupware 5.1.1

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 07:10:18 UTC 2014

On 24 Jun 2014 07:38, "Peter Cox" <peter at baumann-cox.com> wrote:

> Hi Simon,
>
> Thanks for your response. I thought activesync was an exchange/Outlook
tool, but a quick wiki check does indeed show Horde. If you could point me
to some documentation I'll study.
> I'm afraid my inclination was to get out of Horde after a cpanel-enforced
update from 1.2 to 5.1.1 left me disappointed with both mail and calendar,
whilst coincidentally I bought my first smartphone (Xperia Z1 Compact,
Android 4.4.2). So I looked for the simplest synchable calendar solution on
the phone, selected Google Calendar, and looked for export facilities,
which didn't work.

Please don't top-post.

Please keep replies on list.

I don't use cpanel, so I can't help.   A quick search would indicate that
Activesync support will be added.
https://www.google.com/m?hl=en-US&ie=UTF-8&pws=0#hl=en&pws=0&q=horde+activesync+cpanel

For your original question a developer might need to respond, but this
sounds like a bug introduced by cpanel

Simon