[kronolith] Using "Resources" in Kronolith

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Aug 21 15:47:29 UTC 2014

Quoting lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

> Hello,
>
> we playing around with resources in the latest Horde/Kronolith and
> have the following questions:
>
> 1.) With http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/13037 the creator/requester of
> a resource will be shown, but from what i can see only for users
> with the resource management right. Is there some "read" right
> missing or is this intended behaviour?

If the event is not flagged as private, any user should be able to see
the user that reserved it. If it's private, then only resource
managers will be able to see it. I just verified this works as
expected locally.

> 2.) When moving a event with resource per drag-and-drop the resource
> does not move accordingly. When opening the moved event and saving
> it the resource moves. Tested with FF31 and dynamic view.

The resource is moved, but it looks like the UI isn't updated. Please
create a bug ticket.

> 3.) When requesting a conflicting resource with automatic the
> resource is denied (error message) and shown slashed in the event,
> but shown for other users as occupied in the resource calender.
> Intended or Bug?

Sorry, I'm not following you. If the resource denies the event because
it is already occupied, then showing it as occupied in the resource
calendar is expected...or do I misunderstand the use case?

--
mike
The Horde Project