[kronolith] Using "Resources" in Kronolith

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Thu Aug 21 16:34:33 UTC 2014

Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
> Quoting lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:
>> Hello,
>>
>> we playing around with resources in the latest Horde/Kronolith and
>> have the following questions:
>>
>> 1.) With http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/13037 the creator/requester
>> of a resource will be shown, but from what i >> can see only for
>> users with the resource management right. Is there some "read"
>> right missing or is this intended behaviour?
> If the event is not flagged as private, any user should be able to
> see the user that reserved it. If it's private, then only resource
> managers will be able to see it. I just verified this works as
> expected locally.

Hm, not in my case. The event is not marked as private and in the
resource calender the used resource is only visible as "Beschäftigt"
(in german) for the duration of the event. Any idea what could be
wrong. Should i recreate the resources maybe?

>> 2.) When moving a event with resource per drag-and-drop the
>> resource does not move accordingly. When opening the moved event
>> and saving it the resource moves. Tested with FF31 and dynamic view.
> The resource is moved, but it looks like the UI isn't updated.
> Please create a bug ticket.

Uh, yes. I haven't  checked if it is only the UI, sorry.

>> 3.) When requesting a conflicting resource with automatic the
>> resource is denied (error message) and shown slashed in the event,
>> but shown for other users as occupied in the resource calender.
>> Intended or Bug?
> Sorry, I'm not following you. If the resource denies the event
> because it is already occupied, then showing it as occupied in the
> resource calendar is expected...or do I misunderstand the use case?

The resource show as occupied for both events eg. it is double
occupied. I expected the denied reservation not showing up in the
resource calender, but this might be arguable of course.

Thanks

Andreas