[kronolith] Issue with default and additional calenders to use for synching

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Mon Sep 8 19:39:43 UTC 2014

Hello again,

I have a new issue that I need help with.  Now that I've gone to
production with the latest horde 5 components, I'm seeing an issue
with trying to set up syncing, for all users except myself.

Everyone has a default calendar, and a shared calendar was created and
all authenticated users have all rights except delegate.  When I log
in as one of my other users, go to preference, calendar, default
calendar, I choose their personal calendar, then go to Synchronization
preferences, and there is nothing to choose.  I am expecting the
shared calendar that was created to be available as it is for my
account.

If I choose the shared calendar as the default calendar and then go to
Synchronization preferences, their personal calendar shows up.  This
isn't what I want.  I want them to use their personal calendar as the
default, and be able to choose the shared calendar as the additional
one to be used for synchronization with external devices.  This is how
my account is set up.  I am also the one that created and shared the
calendar, if that makes a difference.

Please let me know what I need to do to fix this scenario.

Thank you,

John Bennett