[kronolith] CalDAV Setup

Tim ODriscoll tim.odriscoll at lambrookschool.co.uk
Sat Jun 20 21:10:59 UTC 2015

On Wed, 17 Jun 2015, Tim ODriscoll wrote:
> Is there any other way to get some debug information out of my installation?

So, if I use my web browser (firefox) to browse to:
https://my.server.org/horde/rpc.php

.. and type in my userID/password, I get a SabreDAV interface where
there's a link to all my Horde modules, including 'kronolith' and
'calendars'. If I click on 'calendars', I get a SabreDAV error telling
me my userID doesn't exist.
If I click on 'kronolith', I get more links to my own calendar and
other globally-shared calendars, for which I can click on any event
and download an ICS file detailing that event.

If I put this address into Thunderbirds' Lightning:
https://my.server.org/horde/rpc.php/kronolith/<user.id>/<xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

.. Lightning errors and reports that this is a DAV connection, not a
CalDAV connection and will only allow me to create new events, not
read any existing events.

So... Should SabreDAV be answering horde/rpc.php? If it should, how to
I make it talk calDAV instead of DAV and recognise the
horde/rpc.php/calendars/ link for my userID?

I've got all the DAV options enabled:
$conf[davstorage][driver] = 'Sql'
$conf[davstorage][params][driverconfig] = 'horde'

How have I managed to break this?!

Tim