[kronolith] Advanced customization

Ob Noxious obnox3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 15:14:32 UTC 2015

Hi,

I've installed Kronolith for a small group of users and everything works
fine. I was asked to make the service as "simple" as possible for the non
tech-saavy users and also lock it down as much as possible.

To achieve this goal, I still need to figure out 2 things I yet can't find
a way to do :

1/ Is there a way, via configuration setting or hook if necessary, to
disable the "Remote calendars" functionnality?

2/ I have installed the "Holidays" calendars for their country but I'd like
to find a way to automatically have each user already subscribed to these
holidays calendars without having them to do so manually because most of
them won't to it (and they'll complain of course, as users often do :-))

Thanks for any usefull information leading to success :-)

--
ObNox