[kronolith] Missing calendar events after upgarde

Björn Mett bjorn at mywork.com.au
Wed Jun 24 03:15:36 UTC 2015

I was able to resolve the issue with the help of the cpanel support
team. A horde database conversion must have failed. The following script
fixed the issue:

mv/home/user/.cphorde/horde.sqlite{,.bak}
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/perl -MCpanel::Horde::MySQLToSQLite -e 'Cpanel::Horde::MySQLToSQLite->new->convert_user("put_username_here")'

Cheers,

*Björn Mett*
Senior Technical Lead - MyWork
www.mywork.com.au <http://www.mywork.com.au> | 1300 809 424