[kronolith] Samsung S4 Syncs only new / changed events via Activesync

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Thu Jul 9 10:32:21 UTC 2015

Hi Michael,

Zitat von Michael Menge <michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de>:
> I have problem report from one of my users where I need some hints
> to debug it.
> We use Horde  5.2.5, Horde_ActiveSync 2.28.4, kronolith 4.2.7
>
> He tries to sync his calendar with ActiveSync to his Samsung S4
> (Android 5.0.1)

we've had some trouble synching the SGS4, though at 4.4.x, which
magically went away when avoiding the Samsung-shipped software and
using "Nine" instead. ("Nine" does cost extra money.)

We did not try the original software on Lollipop, as we had bought
"Nine" long before and were happily using it since, even after
updating to 5.0.1.

Regards,
Jens