[kronolith] Thunderbird Lightning does not display Kronolith Calendar

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Mon Sep 28 16:24:37 UTC 2015

Am 23.09.2015 um 19:00 schrieb Jan Schneider:

> Zitat von Ferdinand Gruber <fer.grub at yahoo.de>:

>>> Because it's set by default. You need to explicitly disable it.
>> I found an option in horde/config/conf.php and changed it to
>>
>>      $conf[compress_pages] = false;
>>
>> This did not change anything.
>> Is there another option in conf.php of the horde framework (or that
>> of kronolith), where I can disable gzip?
>>
>> --
>> Greetings from Austria
>> Ferdinand Gruber
>>
>> --
>
> Apache may do this transparently too.

Problem solved:

Some weeks ago I have changed something in
/usr/share/php5/PEAR/Horde/Date/Recurrence.php for debugging.
And sorry, I forgot that changes to undo.

Now CalDAV access is working with Thunderbird and also with Kontact.

Please excuse the excitement.

--
Greetings from Austria
Ferdinand Gruber