[kronolith] CalDAV: No calendar events visible in Thunderbird Lightning

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Mon Sep 28 16:25:52 UTC 2015

Am 21.09.2015 um 10:13 schrieb Ferdinand Gruber:
> I have been working for some years with thunderbird lightning as
> frontend for horde kronolith.
> But now since some weeks I am not able to work with my Kronolith
> calendar using a calDAV Client.
>
> In the web frontend of Horde there is no heavy problem currently. I
> can work with the calendar as expected.
>
> Thunderbird Lightning does not show any calendar events. I also tried
> KDE Kontact on my computer.
> Same result: The calendar does not display any events.
>
> System Info:
> Server: Newest Version of Horde Groupware
> OS: openSUSE 13.2
> Client:
> Thunderbird 38.2.0
> OS openSUSE 13.2
>
> Now I set the log level in thunderbird to verbose and I get 2 error
> messages:
>
>    Warning: CalDAV: Fatal Error parsing etags for Kronolith_plain
>    Quelldatei:
> file:///home/username/.thunderbird/w5gv2ckr.default/extensions/%7Be2fda1a4-762b-4020-b5ad-a41df1933103%7D/calendar-js/calDavRequestHandlers.js
>    Line: 177
>
>    Error: NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED: Component returned failure code:
>    0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED) [nsISAXXMLReader.onDataAvailable]
>    Quelldatei: resource://calendar/modules/calUtils.jsm ->
> file:///home/username/.thunderbird/w5gv2ckr.default/extensions/%7Be2fda1a4-762b-4020-b5ad-a41df1933103%7D/calendar-js/calDavRequestHandlers.js
>    Line: 168
>
> That is all I get but it does not help me.
>
> Now I tried wireshark to capture the http traffic. Please have a look
> at the file wireshark.txt I attached to this mail.
>
> Please help

Problem solved:

Some weeks ago I have changed something in
/usr/share/php5/PEAR/Horde/Date/Recurrence.php for debugging.
And sorry, I forgot that changes to undo.

Now CalDAV access is working with Thunderbird and also with Kontact.

Please excuse the excitement.

--
Greetings from Austria
Ferdinand Gruber