[kronolith] Question regarding sending updates to all attendees when event is copied

Jens Grüntjes jens.gruentjes at ebira.de
Mon Nov 16 20:26:15 UTC 2015

Hello list,

someone sends an invitation to several attendees and a colleague of
mine accepts the invitation so that the event is created in his
calendar. I have read access to my colleagues calendar and want to
copy that event into my calendar. When I click on "Save as copy" (hope
this is the original English message on the button) every attendee
gets an email from me that the event has changed. This is a bit
annoying (not as much for me as for the other attendees).

When I change an event in my calendar and I have to change something
I'm asked if every attendee should be informed about my modifications.
Do I make a mistake when copying the event so that I did not see a
checkbox that asked me if I wanted to notify the other attendees or is
this by design? If the latter applies do you think it's worth filing
an improvement at bugs.horde.org?

Greetings
Jens