[kronolith] wunderground daily email alert

Jens Wahnes wahnes at uni-koeln.de
Tue Feb 9 14:33:14 UTC 2016

On Tue, Feb 09 2016, at 07:46:36 -0600, John H. Bennett III wrote:

> Since upgrading to the latest horde stable versions, I am getting the
> below email everyday.  I do have the weather configured to show up on my
> calendar, and also to show in the portal.  Did something change with the
> behavior?

I wouldn't know since I've never used a weather service with Horde.

> I am working on trying to downgrade to the previous version of
> kronolith and see if these emails stop.  I could use some hints on how to
> downgrade a horde application using pear.

Downgrading just Kronolith should be fairly easy to accomplish.  It's
as simple as

pear install -f pear.horde.org/kronolith-4.2.9

However, I don't know if that older version of Kronolith will play
along with the upgraded versions of other Horde components that you
probably have installed along the newer Kronolith version.  So, in the
end, it may not be as easy as that and you might have to downgrade
other components as well.  (I don't know if there is a way to downgrade
that includes dependencies to other packages as well.  If there is, I
hope someone else can point it out.)

Jens