[kronolith] Not local time format in embedded calendar

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Sun Feb 28 11:26:25 UTC 2016

Am 28.02.2016 um 02:42 schrieb Michael J Rubinsky:

> The calendar view will show the default time format when being viewed
> by a "guest" user. To change this, you need to edit the time and date
> format preferences in prefs.local.php.  The reason it shows the
> "right" format after login is because it is using the logged in user's
> preferences.

Ok, thank you for your answer.

I created/horde/config/prefs.local.php
I inserted the following lines into that file:

    $_prefs['twentyFour']['value'] = true;
    $_prefs['first_week_day']['value'] = '1';

But that did not change anything in the calendar views on my website.

--
Regards from Austria
Ferdinand Gruber