[kronolith] how to import *.ics calendar entries from a multipart mime email received with IMP into KRONOLITH

Christoph Haas chhaas-ml at ukbw.de
Tue Mar 1 16:19:48 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am looking for a conveniant way for importing calendar-entries
(*.ics-files), that are part of a multipart-mime-email, out of IMP
into KRONOLITH. Since Google was not my friend, I have to ask here ...

When I click on the calendar-attachment, is just a window with the
plaintext VCALENDAR-entry shown, instead of import to KRONOLITH.

This is for example common with ticket-booking-emails from "Deutsche
Bahn", or other traveling services, airlines etc.
They attach a *.pdf-file with the ticket, an *.ics-file with the
traveling plan, a plaintext and a html text: