[kronolith] Calendar syncing issues

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Fri Apr 1 01:39:57 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I am having an issue getting my calendar to sync, correctly.  If I add
an event using kronolith, then that event won't sync to my mobile
device.  I will still get the event reminder, and the event will be
shown in the daily agenda email.  If I add an event using my mobile,
then that event will sync just fine to kronolith.  I've no idea how
this get into this state.  Things had been working just fine until the
last set of updates, but I'm not sure if those updates are really the
cause.

If it will help, I can provide a sync log showing when I add an event
to my phone, then sync, and when I add with kronolith and sync, which
hopefully would show something.

I appreciate whatever help can be given to me.

Thank you,

John