[kronolith] Changing event start date/time

Philipp Faeustlin Philipp.Faeustlin at uni-hohenheim.de
Wed Apr 13 12:20:33 UTC 2016

Hi,

I think found an fault or at least an unwanted behaviour.

When editing an existing event start to empty fields and saving that event.

The results is an event that starts probably at day 0 in year 0. I
didn't scroll back that far, but the database entry for that event says
event_start = "0000-00-00 00:00:00".
The problem now is, as user your don't have a possibility to resolve
your mistake, because you're unable to edit or remove this event.

As admin I had to change the event_start on database layer, to be able
to edit the event again.

I think it shouldn't be possible to save an event with empty date, or it
should automatically save an working date (for example midnight same day).

Regards

Philipp

PS.: Tested with current firefox, chrome and up-to-date version of horde.

--
Philipp Fäustlin