[kronolith] Calendar syncing issues

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Apr 29 15:56:20 UTC 2016

Quoting John H. Bennett III <bennettj at thebennetthome.com>:

> Quoting "John H. Bennett III" <bennettj at thebennetthome.com>:

Sure, if you have the time. It's honestly looking like some client
error though. Once I get brave enough to click the Update button on my
Note to bring it up to Android 6.0.x I can try to reproduce it, though
I've been hesitant to update to 6 due to numerous reported issues. I
miss the days of easy/non-destructive ROM flashing for this ....