[kronolith] Class 'Horde_Dav_Storage_Sql' not found

Ronny Forberger ronnyforberger at ronnyforberger.de
Wed Aug 24 14:04:54 UTC 2016

Am 24.08.2016 um 15:53 schrieb Michael J Rubinsky:

> Quoting Ronny Forberger <ronnyforberger at ronnyforberger.de>:

>>> Horde/Dav/Storage/Sql.php
>>>
>> This file does not exist.
>
> Then it wasn't installed correctly.
>
> Do you see the other Horde/* libraries at the location you expect to?
Yes.

> What does: pear config-show -c horde show?
Configuration (channel pear.horde.org):
=======================================
Auto-discover new Channels     auto_discover    <not set>
Default Channel                default_channel  pear.php.net
HTTP Proxy Server Address      http_proxy       <not set>
PEAR server [DEPRECATED]       master_server    pear.php.net
Default Channel Mirror         preferred_mirror pear.horde.org
Remote Configuration File      remote_config    <not set>
PEAR executables directory     bin_dir          /usr/bin
PEAR documentation directory   doc_dir          /usr/share/doc/pear
PHP extension directory        ext_dir          /usr/lib64/php/modules
Base Horde directory           horde_dir        /usr/share/pear/Horde
PEAR directory                 php_dir          /usr/share/pear
PEAR Installer cache directory cache_dir        /var/cache/php-pear
PEAR configuration file        cfg_dir          /etc/pear
directory
PEAR data directory            data_dir         /usr/share/pear-data
PEAR Installer download        download_dir     /tmp/pear/download
directory
Systems manpage files          man_dir          /usr/share/man
directory
PEAR metadata directory        metadata_dir     /var/lib/pear
PHP CLI/CGI binary             php_bin          /usr/bin/php
php.ini location               php_ini          <not set>
--program-prefix passed to     php_prefix       <not set>
PHP's ./configure
--program-suffix passed to     php_suffix       <not set>
PHP's ./configure
PEAR Installer temp directory  temp_dir         /var/tmp
PEAR test directory            test_dir         /usr/share/tests/pear
PEAR www files directory       www_dir          /var/www/html
Cache TimeToLive               cache_ttl        3600
Preferred Package State        preferred_state  stable
Unix file mask                 umask            22
Debug Log Level                verbose          1
PEAR password (for             password         <not set>
maintainers)
Signature Handling Program     sig_bin          /usr/bin/gpg
Signature Key Directory        sig_keydir       /etc/pearkeys
Signature Key Id               sig_keyid        <not set>
Package Signature Type         sig_type         gpg
PEAR username (for             username         <not set>
maintainers)
User Configuration File        Filename         /root/.pearrc
System Configuration File      Filename         /etc/pear.conf

> If you view the phpinfo() page via Horde (either using the test.php
> page, or the admin->phpshell page) does it show the include_path you
> expect?
Yes, it shows
include_path
/usr/share/pear/Horde/lib:/usr/share/pear/Horde/lib:.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php

/usr/share/pear is in there.

ronnyforberger at ronnyforberger.de
PGP: http://www.ronnyforberger.de/pgp/email-encryption.html