[kronolith] Calendar sounds every time I open it.

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Sun Feb 19 15:52:30 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I have this quirky situation that I can't seem to solve.  Every time I
open my calendar, all of the calendar tones play, while displaying the
calendar.  The same thing happens if I go to
preferences/calendar/notifications.  It cycles through all of them at
the same time, only one time, but every time I do this function.  It's
rather annoying, but I have no idea why this happens, and would really
like some help determining how to get rid of it.

Thank you,

John