[kronolith] Calendar sounds every time I open it.

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Sun Feb 19 17:34:48 UTC 2017

Quoting "John H. Bennett III" <bennettj at thebennetthome.com>:

> Hello all,
>
> I have this quirky situation that I can't seem to solve.  Every time
> I open my calendar, all of the calendar tones play, while displaying
> the calendar.  The same thing happens if I go to
> preferences/calendar/notifications.  It cycles through all of them
> at the same time, only one time, but every time I do this function.
> It's rather annoying, but I have no idea why this happens, and would
> really like some help determining how to get rid of it.
>
> Thank you,
>
> John

After having a chance to look at some things, this is only happening
on a windows 10 PC, using Edge.  Still haven't figured out why it's
doing that, but for now at least I have isolated it.  If anyone else
can duplicate or give me some hints on why it's doing it only on Edge,
that would be great.

John