[kronolith] Failed to parse time string -- WORKAROUND

Mark Small msmall at eastlink.ca
Wed Nov 22 17:02:52 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I was having problems exactly like Andrew was having in here:

https://lists.horde.org/archives/kronolith/Week-of-Mon-20120130/008029.html

The weird thing was that it seemed to depend on the computer. Scheduling
appointments worked fine on some computers but not others.

I eventually found a workaround.  If I set the language for each user to
English (Canadian), then the time format parsing problem went away.  I'm
not sure how the default locale is set, but forcing it to Canadian fixed
all of my problems.

Fortunately I am in Canada, so it makes sense to use the Canadian locale.

Hope this helps in troubleshooting,

Mark