[kronolith] Kronolith auto-refresh calendar

Mark Small msmall at eastlink.ca
Wed Nov 22 17:14:35 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I just set up Horde Groupware for a small office of 5-10 people using
shared calendars in Kronolith.  After it was set up, I realized that if
one user adds an event to a shared calendar, the other users don't see
it until they have done something to refresh the calendar display.

This makes it very easy to double book a time slot if several people are
answering phones during a busy time.

Am I missing something, or is this a feature that Kronolith does not
have?  If this doesn't exist in Kronolith, I'll have to start from
scratch and find another groupware program.  A google search found some
very old info about auto-refresh, but that was nearly 10 years old, and
I believe horde/kronolith has changed since then.

Thanks for all of the hard work you've put in to this program.

Mark

ps - sorry if this is a duplicate.  my other message came through to the
list right away, but this one did not, so I'm sending it again.