[kronolith] SMS reminders with Kronolith

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 08:29:13 UTC 2018

On 18/03/18 19:25, Ralf Lang wrote:
> As a workaround for the time being, you might want to have emails sent
> to an email2sms gateway. Configure  Notifications.

Thank you for that suggestion. I think I should be able to build my own
email2sms gateway out of gammu and Exim, and get Exim to recognise
mobile numbers and route them through gammu. It's not really elegant, as
people would have to put the attendee's mobile number in the email field
of the appointment, but it should do for the moment. That might just work!