[kronolith] Remove a Shared Calendar

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 12:19:47 UTC 2018

Hi

One of my users has a shared calendar - which I assume was added by Nine.
This is causing problems (user is not especially technical) because some
events seem to be in the default calendar and some appear to be in this
shared calendar.

I've stopped Nine using the Nine Calendar, but would like to remove this
shared calendar, but I cannot find anyway to do this.

The only options are subscribe and cancel.

Interestingly, trying to export this calendar creates a Permission Denied
whitepage.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Simon